Composition concepts



These were made using multiple photos in Photoshop. This was simply a quick exercise for me to visualise the composition of my final exterior shots, and how much of the frame the building will take up. These are likely the environment photos I will be using to surround my own building designs (they are also public domain free to use images). These buildings do not represent my designs, they are simply place holders.
These concepts will also indicate what time of day and what the weather will be like in the final visualisation.
I wanted to included in my brochure a wide range of environments for the customer to chose from.These locations are impractical in reality but this is conceptual architecture so these locations are meant to trigger an emotional response from the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment